Click to read full article
or Click Here to fill out an online franchise application
or Click Here to download franchise application
Thank you for your interest in our franchise. The following is a list of frequently- asked questions with answers that we hope will help. Please feel free to call our office to set up a meeting to go over our application process and to answer any further questions you may have.
Do I need restaurant experience?
Yes, we require at least five years of documented restaurant management experience.
What types of agreements are available?
The typical franchise agreement allows you to develop one store. The other one is an area development agreement which grants the right to three or more stores in one specific geographical area.
What type of franchise operations are available?
What areas are available?
- The traditional dine-in operation, which requires between 2,600 and 4,000 square feet.
- The “Express” operation, which is a delivery/carryout operation and requires between 1,600 and 2,500 square feet.
- The Just Pizza & Wing Company operation serving pizza & chicken wings, requires a minimum of 1,200 square feet for delivery and carryout.
Most areas are available, however, we would have to approve your proposed location and it cannot be within a 4-mile radius of any existing Just Pizza stores.
Does JPF provide financing?
We do not provide financing but we have sources you may choose to consider.
Where do I purchase supplies?
Purchases will be made from a list of approved suppliers of which JPFS facilitates the ordering process.
Are there financial requirements?
Yes, but we can discuss this at a later time.
What is the term of the franchise agreement?
The term of the franchise agreement is 10 years. If you are in good standing you can add one additional 10-year term.
What is the franchise fee?
The franchise fee is $25,000. This fee gives you the right to use our trademarks, recipes, graphics, policies, procedures, training programs and access to our marketing consultants, resources and media plans. All manuals are included in the fee as well.
How long will it take to open my store?
Depending upon site location, it may take up to 14 weeks to open your store.
How do I find out more about JPF?
You will need to complete an application form. This information will be kept strictly confidential. Upon approval of the application we will schedule an orientation meeting. At this meeting we will provide you with the Franchise Offering Circular and a list of franchise owners. Orientation will take place at our headquarters in Buffalo, NY.
What is the Franchise territory?
Currently we are looking to place select franchisees across the continental United States. Just Pizza Franchise Systems Inc. is registered to sell franchises in 37 states. States unavailable at this time are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
Can I franchise a whole territory?
Yes. You will need to fill out the application request in order for us to review your qualifications.
What is the royalty payment?
The weekly royalty payment is four percent of the gross sales.
What do I receive in exchange for my weekly royalty payment?
You will receive some of the best recipes and the use of a very respected name in the pizza industry. We provide expertise in product negotiation, new products, ongoing training, food product management, labor management systems and a fellow franchisee support system.
Over 75 Varieties net worth and capital requirements for new franchise are as follows:
- 1-3 Units – Minimum net worth of $225,000.00 and $225,000.00 per restaurant in cash, liquid assets, available financing or combination there of.
- 4-10 Units – Minimum net worth of $900,000.00 and $250,000.00 per restaurant in cash, liquid assets, available financing or combination there of.
- The initial Franchise fee is $25,000.00.
- An ongoing royalty fee of 4% of net sales is due on a weekly basis in New York State and an ongoing royalty fee of 2% of net sales is due on a weekly basis outside of New York State.
- Just Pizza ® Over 75 Varieties requires that in New York State Just Pizza franchises spend 3% of net weekly sales on marketing, (2% within their immediate local marketing area and 1% payable to Just Pizza ® Over 75 Varieties General Fund for group marketing in New York State.) For franchises outside of New York State, a minimum of 2% of net weekly sales must be spent by each franchise for marketing purposes. Additionally, $5,000 must be spent for franchise Grand Opening Advertising.
Help Us Help You...
Let JUST PIZZA® Over 75 Varieties convert your pizzeria today.
Like we say, “Don’t just get into the Pizza Business...
Get into the Just Pizza Business.”
You’ll be glad you did!
Call us today!
What are you waiting for?
Go ahead and take control of your future!
or Click Here to download franchise application